Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services or products provided by SeoPageTraffic.
‘Site Optimisation’ is the work SeoPageTraffic have set out to achieve as detailed on the SEO Packages page of the website.
‘Site’ or ‘Website’ is the website as seen on the Internet and owned by the client.
‘Search Engine’ will include Google, Yahoo and MSN search.
‘Rank’ is the position of the client’s website on the search engine’s.
‘SEO’ (search engine optimisation) is the process of increasing the rank of a client’s website on the search engine’s.
‘Off Page SEO’ is the attempted optimisation of the client’s website using methods which do not require the editing of a client’s website.
‘Monthly Service’ is our standard payment plan and we will take a payment each month whilst the client is signed up to our SEO service.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contract between SeoPageTraffic and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the SEO Packages page of the website.
- SeoPageTraffic will commence work within 5 working days of receipt of the initial payment, usually sooner than 5 days.
- SeoPageTraffic will take a monthly, non-refundable, subscription payments via Paypal or equivalent card processing service.
- The Client can stop work by giving a minimum of 30 days written notice. If the notice period runs into the subsequent months work the Client will be liable to make payment for the subsequent month.
- If SeoPageTraffic do not receive payment we will stop working on your site optimisation until payment is received, however, payments owed will still be required.
- All payments to SeoPageTraffic with regard to the SEO service are non refundable.
- SeoPageTraffic may need to edit your site in order to carry out site optimisation work, or provide you with instructions on changes to be made.
- SeoPageTraffic will attempt to increase the rank of your website on the search engines. There is however no guarantee that we can do this. Your monthly payment is in respect of work carried out.
- To the extent that Client requires Additional Services, SeoPageTraffic shall endeavour to provide them and if it is able to do so will make them available at SeoPageTraffic’s then current standard charging rates. The provision of any such Additional Service shall be subject to written agreement by the Parties of the ambit and costs.
- SeoPageTraffic can not be held financially liable in anyway with regard to your website ranking on the search engines.
- SeoPageTraffic cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by SeoPageTraffic. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of The Netherlands. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of The Netherlands. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The terms set out on this page apply to client’s signing up to our service through our website from the SEO Packages page and Clients not signed up to a written contract.